GROUP-FIT boot camp Terms and Conditions
Like everything in life, if you work with PHILLIPS-FIT Personal Training there are terms and conditions to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
1. If you join the GROUP-FIT boot camp membership programme, then decide after the first week that it isn't for you, just let us know and we will issue you with a full refund. You may keep all the nutrition manuals, workout videos and all other materials but you will be removed from the private members forum.
2. Once you have made your first GROUP-FIT boot camp payment you will be billed on the same day each month.
3. After your first payment is complete you may then attend the next GROUP-FIT boot camp session.
4. If you decide to leave the programme after your initial 4 weeks are up, you must give a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your next payment due date in writing to ryan @ phillips-fit-brighton.co.uk or cancel your Paypal recurring payments outside of this 24 hour period or you may be billed for the next month's membership. Membership fees are non-refundable.
5. If you have been a GROUP-FIT boot camp member for more than 12 weeks and are unable to make it to Boot Camp for any reason which will result in you missing a full week of training, let us know at least a week in advance and you may take a "payment holiday". This simply means that we will refund you pro-rata for the time that you are away for up to 4 weeks in a 12 month period.
6. If you find yourself regularly having to miss weeks of GROUP-FIT boot camp we may suggest you consider one of our Personal Training packages that might be more suitable to your hectic schedule.
INFORMED CONSENT: The benefits of successfully adhering to the GROUP-FIT boot camp programme include:
- Improved muscle tone, strength & endurance
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Reduced body fat
- Improved core strength
- Improved sence of wellbeing
To achieve the above you will be performing bodyweight strength and conditioning exercises along with high intensity bodyweight cardio exercises. Sessions will begin with a warm up routine and end with a cool down routine. All exercises will be fully explained and demonstrated by your instructor. Regressions and progressions will be given for each exercise to suit your individual ability. Please notify your instructor if for any reason you feel you should not participate in any part of the session.
DISCLAIMER: Although the benefits of these sessions are significant, there is always an element of risk involved with any physical activity. These sessions are designed in such a way to minimise the risk of injury. However, you are taking part at your own risk; PHILLIPS-FIT (Registered company of GROUP-FIT boot camp) or anyone associated with PHILLIPS-FIT will not be held responsible for any damages, injuries or otherwise that may occur as a result of taking part in any training sessions on site, at home or otherwise. If at any time during a session you feel discomfort or pain you should notify your instructor immediately. You are strongly invited to ask your instructor any questions that you may have during the rest intervals throughout your sessions. Your participation in these sessions are entirely voluntary and you may opt out at any given time if you so wish. PHILLIPS-FIT ensures complete confidentiality regarding any personal information or otherwise given by yourself.
GUARANTEE: If after your first week (at least 2 sessions) you decide that the GROUP-FIT boot camp programme is not for you then you can apply for a full refund at that time by sending an email to ryan @ phillips-fit-brighton.co.uk If any part of your subscription fee was donated to charity then this amount will not be refunded, you will already know beforehand if this applies to you.
PAYMENTS: GROUP-FIT boot camp is a monthly membership programme and fees are charged as follows:
28 day recurring membership - £119.95
Payments are made via Paypal which is a well known, trusted and secure online payment method. If you don't hold a Paypal account you can pay securely online by debit or credit card. Membership includes 8 GROUP-FIT boot camp training sessions per 4 weeks block, a Bodyweight Cardio Video, a Goal Setting Guide, a Progress Log Spreadsheet, Nutrition Manuals, Weekly Motivation Emails and Forum Access. After your first payment is complete you may then attend the next scheduled GROUP-FIT boot camp training session. If you intend to leave the programme after your initial 28 days, you must give a minimum of 24 hours notice or cancel your recurring payment outside of the 24 hours before your next payment is due or you may be charged for the subsequent month. No refunds are given. If you drop out or miss any sessions, no credits or refunds will be given. If you have been a member for more than 12 weeks and are unable to make it to the trainings for any reason which will result in you missing more than a full week, let us know at least one week in advance and you may take a "payment holiday". This simply means that we will issue you a refund based on how many weeks you are away (for up to a maximum of 4 weeks) so you won't get charged for the time you are away. If you find yourself regularly having to miss weeks of training we may suggest you consider one of our Personal Training packages that might be more suitable to your hectic schedule.
CANCELLATIONS: There are no long term contracts beyond each 28 day block; you can cancel your membership at any time in writing to ryan @ phillips-fit-brighton.co.uk or by simply cancelling your Paypal payments. A minimum of 24 hour notice must be given before your next payment is due or you can cancel your recuring payment yourself outside of this 24 hour period. Membership fees are non-refundable.
The above terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.