The World Is Our Oyster
One-To-One Personal Training Online
Personal Training is just as effective online as it is face to face.
My name is Ryan Phillips and over the last 12 years of my 19 years as a freelance Personal Trainer I've also been helping people online to lose weight, improve their fitness and feel healthier and happier about themselves. It's my life's passion to help people overcome their health and fitness challenges so that they can be the best and happiest versions of themselves; I reckon I love it as much as my clients love their results! : )
Street Artist in Budapest, Hungary
"I didn't know how training might work online. I didn't know if it would be effective and I was doubtful at first. Ryan was motivating, he was committed to my success. I lost 4 kilos overall and 5 cm in my waist by end of the 30 day program"*
Read more about Lajos...
English Teacher in Jakarta, Indonesia
"I was curious as to how we'd workout while not in a gym, or even in the same room together. Workouts were intense and I definitely felt them the next day. My stomach isn't bloated, and my clothes fit more comfortably. I lost 3kg, 3cm off my waist and hips and 2cm off my thighs. Ryan is different from other personal trainers I've worked with"*
Marketing Manager, Paris, France
"I wasn't entirely sure how we'd achieve all this online but after going though the online registration forms and setting my goals I felt very positive. First we set up my meal plans during a Skype session. The next session we started the training program, on Skype in my living room. By day 30 I had lost 3.5kg but more importantly for me I had begun to change my lifestyle for the better."*
Mother of 2 in Dublin, Ireland
"The pressure was most certainly on to lose my baby weight! I started up my online training with Ryan again 8 weeks after the birth (photo on the left) and lost all of that pregnancy weight over the next 6 months ready for my wedding (photo on the right). My waist went down by 7.2cm (almost 3 inches) and I was feeling much fitter and healthier"*
Online Personal Trainer package includes...
A 30 mins Skype consultation, Free of charge and no obligation.
PERSONAL TRAINING & COACHING:
- Live online Personal Trainer sessions on Skype where you commit upfront to 4 consecutive weeks worth of online Personal Training sessions, 60 mins each and I train you live at a time that mutually suits. No equipment required but if you already have any dumbbells or anything else to hand we can most certainly put them to good use.
- *Weekly Skype coaching calls (up to 10 minutes each) for accountability, setting new weekly process goals, to catch up on your weekly progress and any questions/concerns you might have regarding your exercise, nutrition and lifestyle modifications. *only required if you're only doing 1 online Personal Trainer session per week.
- A copy of my Bodyweight Workout DVD (downloadable) to follow on your own in between our online Personal Training sessions (if required). Or for an additional one off fee I can design you a bespoke training program if you're currently training at a gym or have any other specific goals besides weight loss.
- Fees are dependent upon how many Online Personal Trainer sessions you do per week; the more sessions you do the cheaper it works out per session. Online Personal Training sessions are paid upfront via bank transfer before each 4 week block commences.
- A progress log spreadsheet to record your body weight, body measurements and any fitness/strength tests we decide to do including detailed instructions on how to do them.
- Personalised meal plan creation (1x60 minute session) based on your current body composition, goals, deadlines, food preferences and lifestyle.
Accountability breads response-ability.
Journalist in Reading, UK
"I knew it would be hard to find a trainer who could advise me closely on how to adapt my training and eating plan to fit my lifestyle. It didn't make an iota of difference that all the training was given via online. I seriously can't thank Ryan enough for giving me the right advice, encouragement and confidence to put myself through my first bikini fitness competition"*